Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Busy, busy, busy

Well, I have been pretty busy since the last post on here.

The weekend after Easter we had District Convention. We attended the Sat. night service. It was very good. The Spirit was moving and working wonderfully.

Church has been going very well. We have been having good services, and I have felt very encouraged in the Lord. I am excited about the series that we are doing this month, titled, Equipping Effective Evangelists. During the Sun. morning services we are looking at things we need to be doing to be Effective Evangelists. During the Sun. evening services, we are looking at the different types of people that we encounter in our community and the different ways that they look at Christianity and things of the spiritual nature. We are hoping to have a revival later this month if things work out.

We also started redoing the outside of our house. I am ripping off the aluminum siding, stripping the paint, and repainting the outside of the house to return it, as close as possible, to it's original appearance. It is going to be a lot of work, but our house will definitely look better.

Thankfully, I have also gotten several more things done at the church as well. I hope to be able to get some things done to the outside this Sat.

May the Lord bless you like He has blessed me!

No comments: