Sunday, November 12, 2006

Good day

I thank the Lord for a good day. We had good attendance at both our services. I also thank the Lord for the growth that we are seeing. Tonight we were blessed to have the Loyas with us. They are a church family in southern Indiana that I am working with to try to get something going in their area. If you know any families in the Evansville area that would be interested in attending church services let me know. Anyway, the Loyas drove up tonight to be in service with us. It was good to see them since it has been about a month since I have been down there. We will be holding services down there again next Saturday. There are supposed to be a number of people from the Sturgis church coming up as well as their visiting evangelist, for the revival they are having next weekend. Keep that in prayer. It is wonderful to be around people that have a desire to work for the Lord.

In other news, we had two baby showers yesterday. One that my wife's mother did and one the mine did. All in all there were around 50 people that showed up for the both of them together. It was good to see a lot of people that I don't get see very often. I know, baby showers aren't for guys, but at my in-laws, the father, grandfather, and brothers were there, so I stayed. And at my mother's I just kind of was there for a while at the beginning and end. I was glad that my grandparents came up from TN. It is good to see them, as I don't get to very often.

Well I guess that is all for now.

No comments: