Monday, November 06, 2006

What a weekend!

This weekend was quite busy for Kelley and I. To start out, as soon as I got off work Friday, I had to rush straight home and take a shower to leave immediately for Ministers' Convention. We got there just in time. It was really good to see everybody and to experience the wonderful presence of the Lord that was in the Convention. Afterwards, we had a good time of fellowship with everyone. As a result by the time we left E-town and took my brother and sister home it was a little before 2 a.m. Both Kelley and I had to work Sat. so that meant we didn't get to sleep in very much. Her work had their big fundraiser of the year which is a dinner and auction. I ended up stopping by shortly before I went up to the Mission to conduct our church's monthly service there. The Spirit was very present there and I thank the Lord for the liberty that He gave me during the message. After that I went to the fundraiser and by the time we got everything cleaned up and got home it was a little before 1 a.m. Needless to say when I got up Sunday morning I felt like I had been run over by a truck. The Lord blessed in our Sunday Morning Service and in the evening service we had a visitor who was with us for the second time in as many weeks. We have launched into a food and clothing drive at church for the next month. We are small but are looking to do great things for the Lord, and to grow.

Hope everything is going good in everyone else's world.
God bless

No comments: