Monday, January 22, 2007

Long Sunday

Kelley and I started out Sunday morning very early. I think I woke up some time between 3:00 a.m. and 4:00 a.m. with her having contractions. She ended up having them for about twelve hours. So we spent about twelve hours at the hospital. We ended up missing the morning service, but they still had a good service from what I heard. We had a good attendance too. Her contractions stopped during the afternoon and they released us in time so that we got home about 30 minutes before church Sunday evening. Kelley was disappointed the baby didn't come, but it will come in the right time. It was a long day, but thankfully I didn't have to work today so I kinda was able to rest some today. Hopefully, the baby will come soon. I am hoping either in the next day or two, or that it would wait until Sat. We have a youth event scheduled Fri. and as it is hard to schedule stuff, especially for one of our youth who plays basketball, I would rather NOT have to reschedule. Even though, if we had the baby Friday, some of the youth would end up at the hospital anyway. And I am not just talking about my brother and sister. We have one girl who just can't wait. Her birthday was today, and when she came to the hospital yesterday she was telling Kelley to wait until this morning to have the baby.
Thank the Lord for the wonderful things happening in the Church! Type some later.
Hope that God is blessing you where your at.

2 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

I'll be praying for a quick and safe delivery.

Vicki Smith said...

I've been wondering how you guys were doing and praying for the baby's delivery.

I proofread the Evening Light on Monday and there's a very good message from Kelley in this issue. God bless you guys as you labor for the Lord AND for that precious little bundle! ;-)