Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter Morning

We had a good service this morning with 35 in attendance. There was a good spirit there. We had a number of people that were family, visiting just for the dedication, but there were also a number of non family visitors there as well. Please pray for us that we can continue to reach out to the community.
The baby dedication went well. "Poppy" did a good job with the dedication and my brother and sister did a good job performing the song that he(my brother) wrote for Anna. I am going to put up some pictures on our website, and will hopefully have a link to a video of the dedication and morning service as soon as I get the DVD of it from our camera guy. Hope that things went good at your Easter service.
Well, can't really think of anything else to say at the moment and I need to get everything set up for service tonight as well as prepare for it.

No comments: