Friday, June 22, 2007

Continued blessings from the Lord

I just want to thank God for what He is doing. It seems that He just keeps working continually on behalf of the church here in Franklin. In addition to our visitors Sunday, we received a call this week from someone who had received a postcard from us about the church and is interested in attending.
Kelley, my wife, had made these post cards and had been sending them out to people whose addresses she finds in the phone book. This is the first call that we have gotten from them being sent out. Please pray for this lady who contacted us. She has many things pressing on her right now and needs strength and help from the Lord. She was glad that we have morning and evening worship services as well as midweek service. Additionally, today someone handed me $50 towards the church. I was totally surprised as it was completely unsolicited. I was having a conversation with the gentleman, looked away for a moment and when I looked back up he had money in his hand shoving it my direction.
We are continuing to work on our new building. Slowly, but surely we are making progress. It has been hard for me to get much done this week because I had to work over three nights.
May God bless you in your work for HIM

1 comment:

Jared Nolen said...

this is sooo wonderful Bro.Ryan!!!!
its wonderful to hear glowing reports of God's blessings!