Monday, November 05, 2007

?

I didn't really know what to put as a title, so anyways. Had a relatively good week last week. It was nice to be able to sleep in with my girls two Saturdays in a row. Of course, sleeping in always makes the rest of the day seem short! I fixed pancakes again this week. Anna seems to have trouble getting much of the pancake into her stomach. Some of it does get in her mouth, but invariably much of it makes it to the floor, her highchair, or her hair! Part of the problem probably is that she gets her cereal and fruit(I think) before the pancake, so she is probably in more of a playing mood than eating mood. She does like the taste though.
We had a good service at the Mission in Indianapolis last night. It seems like I normally preach longer when I am there than here at the local church. At any rate we had a good service which I am thankful for.
Also, on Sat. afternoon, we went to Apple Works, one of the local orchards, with Anna's big "sister", my mom, and my sister. It was a good thing to because the people who have the animals there for the petting zoo were there to take them home. So we made it on the last day they were there. All of us had a lot of fun. Thankfully, this time we took Anna's wide wheeled wagon, instead of the thin-wheeled stroller. Much easier on the person providing the umph for the transportation.
Well, I guess that's all for now. Pray for me if you think to. I have been fighting off some sickness for a few days now. Tonight I began to cough a lot and my voice is almost gone.

May God bless you as you seek a deeper walk with Him

No comments: