Sunday, December 30, 2007

Almost a new year!

Well, it's almost time for a new year. With a 10 1/2 month old around here, we experience new things all the time. Some great, some just interesting. Just yesterday she finally stood up on her own without pulling up on something else. She seems to grow constantly in that she is always learning or doing something new. Yesterday was nice as I didn't have to go any where. Of the previous 5 Saturdays, 4 were out of towners and the fifth we had our Kids' Day at church. So it was nice being able to take things a little slower, even though I did have a few things to do.
I am hoping during the coming months to be able to work more for the Lord, and to study and pray more. One of my blessings this Christmas, my Palm T|X, has enabled me to download a number of books onto it, including the Bible, which allows me to always have something to read whenever I have it on me. This is great, because I love to read, but often don't get around to it. Now all that I need is for someone to create PDF files of all the church books!!

May the you continue working for the Lord.

No comments: