Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!

I hope that all of you have a terrific Christmas. We have three days of Christmas here. Last night, after our candlelight service at church, which was pretty nice, we went to my mom and grandpa's house to have dinner and open gifts. Then, this morning we had Anna open her gifts up, because tomorrow, we will be going to open gifts at Kelley's parents' house. We figured Anna would get bored with things if she opened gifts here and there tomorrow.
I want to say thank you Lord for one gift especially. Not because it was the most expensive thing, but because it is something that I have been looking at getting for quite a while, and it just wasn't a wise financial decision for us to get. I got a Palm Handheld last night as a present. It came as a total shock. I had not idea whatsoever. I can say that I will definitely put it to good use. It will be great for me to keep track of things, and to read through documents and files, when I am away from the computer. And it has wifi and bluetooth so, I can read stuff on the net while kelley is busy on the computer, and communicate with my phone.
I am thankful during this year to be able to spend time during Christmas with most of my family. And I am thankful that our Lord and Saviour came to earth so that you and I might have life more abundantly. Let us remember the Saviour most of all during this time.

No comments: