Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I Love You Too Much! Part 2

As mentioned previously Anna has recently began saying "I love you too much!" When she says it, she says it in a singsong voice as if actually meaning to say, I love you very much. It has made me think about a few things.

The second thing that this statement made me think was the fact that some people begin to think that they in fact love Christ too much, thinking that they are too involved with church and His work. In trying to balance their affairs of this life, they begin to think that He is taking up too much time and start cutting back on their spiritual work. We can never love Him too much. We must never work less for Him. Sometimes, we get involved being "busy" without really working. Let us cut out the "busyness" and get on with the work.

No comments: