Friday, April 03, 2009

It's Spring!

It's finally Spring around here, but the weather still can't decide what it wants to do. One day it is warm and the next day not quite cold but very chilly. It was almost 70 yesterday and I heard someone say that it might snow tomorrow. I am trying to get some yard work done as I can. We have gotten a cherry tree and plum tree. I am also working on getting our garden set up. Started several different vegetable seeds earlier this afternoon.

I have to say that I really do like having Fridays off. I always plan on getting a bunch done, but usually it seems that I just kind of rest and relax, while usually getting a little bit done. Oh well.

We are in the process of transitioning over to using a digital display for our songs in church instead of the songbooks and printed sheets. We use a number of different songs that are not in the songbook and the papers we are using definitely contribute to clutter and mess. Also, we are now able to add new songs much easier. We are still in the process of getting all of the hymns transferred over. We had a good district convention last week as well. We are looking to hopefully and prayerfully, have a good turn out for Easter. Which reminds me, I have some work to do out in the yard before the egg hunt.

Jobi is growing more all the time. Her vocabulary is expanding fairly rapidly as well. Hopefully, we will get some new pictures sometime soon.

No comments: