Sunday, April 19, 2009

What a week!

Man, what a week. I had Monday off because of rain, but the rest of the week was packed. I didn't get home until 10:30 p.m. one night and 9:00 p.m. the next and then had to work Friday. That meant my day yesterday was crammed with trying to get everything done. It is incredible to think of the work load some in this world has and the things they are put through. I am blessed to live when and where I do. Just need the Lord to give me the strength to make it through some weeks. At least I had a productive day yesterday and was able to get quite a bit done. And I got to spend time with Jobi. I put her car seat in my truck and she rode around with me most of the day on the different little trips I took to get stuff. She loves riding in "Papa's Big Truck." I try to explain that it is not a big truck, but I guess to a two year old it is. She loves riding around in it though. Hopefully, I'll get the garden going the pretty good by the end of this month. Worked on various parts of the yard a bit throughout the day. It is nice to have yard big enough for trees again. So far we have a cherry tree and plum tree, along with some grapes vines and raspberries. I am hoping to get some blueberries planted before summer begins as well. Anyway, guess that is all for now.

No comments: