Sunday, February 04, 2007

Good Sunday Morning

We had a good Sunday Morning Service. It is cold, very cold out, with the wind chill below zero. I wondered if any would miss with it being so cold, but pretty much everyone made it. One of our young people didn't because the pipes at her house were frozen, from what I was told. Did I mention it was cold? We had an attendance of 14, which is pretty good. I am hoping that we can increase our average this month by the same percentage as last month. That would put us at 18. I can see it happening very easily. It seems that our youth group just keeps growing. We had one young person that came to our pizza party and then came last Sunday. She was here again this Sunday and it appears she is going to stay. She seems to be a very nice young lady. If God keeps blessing us and we keep working, we are going to run out of room soon. Pray for us to follow God as He leads us. I don't want to waste time worrying about crossing a bridge before I come to it, but I also want to be prepared. Thank you Lord for what you do!!! It may be cold and way below freezing outside, but it is warm in my heart today!

No comments: